TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1) Menus can be subject to change depending on availability and a suitable substitute will be included. You will be notified of this prior to delivery.
2) Any orders over £50 will require a 25% deposit with the balance payable on delivery. This secures your date and is non-refundable. Any cancellations given at less than 48 hours notice will be charged in full.
3) To comply with food hygiene regulations we advise that food should be consumed within 3 hours of delivery, kept covered until eating and kept away from direct heat, radiators or sunlight. Food left at room temperature will start to deteriorate after this period. Therefore, once the food has been delivered it is the responsibility of the customer and ‘Heaven on a Plate’ cannot be held accountable.
4) All items delivered to the customer ie. Buffet trays and bowls etc are provided on a loan basis and remain the property of ‘Heaven on a Plate’. An inventory of such will provided on the day and all items will be collected by us with 48 hours after the event at a mutually convenient time. Should any items be lost or broken the cost price will be charged to the customer for replacement.
5) Allergen information is available on request and should any customers require alterations to a menu to assist with any dietary requirements we would be happy to discuss this with you.
6) For our buffet event catering, free delivery is included in the price within a 10 mile radius of Loughborough. For our home-baking service or hot meals, collection is preferred unless otherwise agreed.